Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 23, 2013

Kisimusi njema!

I am so excited for Christmas this week.  This past week has been wonderful.  We went to Kibera (the biggest slum in Africa), scheduled four people to be baptised this next Sunday (Jumapili Desemba 29), and learned how to make homemade bread and stromboli from the Jensens, a great couple who have been on their mission since May.

You should start writing in a journal daily!  I try to do it and include pics when I get them or ticket stubs or things I get etc.  It is a ton of fun!  I keep a journal every day and I wish I had forever!

Elder DeWitt, who is now just Justin since he finished his mission honorably two weeks ago, sent me this link.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY


Merry Christmas!  (English)
Mele Kalikimaka!  (Hawaiian)
Kisimusi njema!  (Swahili)
Feliz Navidad!  (Spanish)
Geseende Kersfees!  (Afrikaans)
Jwaye Nowel!  (Haitian)
Krisimas yakanaka!  (Shona)

.....And I think that is it for my friends from different parts of the world!  At least the ones that have the "regular" alphabet.

Love,
Elder Dick

--
Elder Dick
Kenya Nairobi Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment