Wednesday, January 01, 2014

December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Basically this week was a blast.  I got to see my family and call them on Skype for Christmas.  Finished off the week with four baptisms.  My companion and I are best of friends and he has more girls sending him packages than I have girls that I even know.  Here is a bio.

Elder Barney
Height: 6'0"ish.
Weight: "Just ten pounds too much."
Previous occupation: A ballroom dancer for UVU.


Elder Barney lives in Provo, Utah and I am fairly confident I have driven and ran by his house multiple times.  We click like bad puzzle pieces.  He is super funny but it sometimes is a problem because I laugh a lot during our prayers.  He got on his mission last October, so he will be home about 8 months before I am.  No girlfriend, but he has many girls that want to be. He is great and we do work!  We both love to be clean and work hard so our flat is in tip top shape.

Love y'all,
Jacob



No comments:

Post a Comment