Saturday, February 22, 2014

January 20, 2014


Elder Bednar is coming on Thursday!  I am so excited that I get to see him.  More than see him I get to work security when he comes.  We got stopped by the police this week while my companion was driving.  We made a completely legal right turn and it was almost midnight and they all ran out and pulled us over and basically went through this whole thing about how we owed a TON of money to the government or they would take us to jail.  After some tactical negotiating and with the Lord's help we were able to get on our way :).  We were on our way to the airport to pick up Elder Bednar's security man who arrives a few days before Elder Bednar.
I love you all and I will be sure to tell Elder Bednar a joke.



Love,
Elder Dick






No comments:

Post a Comment